Want a slice of the booming online shopping market without making expensive mistakes? Outsourcing your e-commerce processes is the perfect way to achieve both objectives.
You focus on product development, production, and brand management, while Intershop and its partners handle your online business - acting as your e-commerce division and committed to achieving measurable success. This is what we can do for your e-commerce project:
- Easy decision thanks to low initial investment
- Our performance-linked pricing model ensures low and predictable project costs.
- Enhance your competitiveness by reducing risk
- We handle all activities associated with distribution to end customers, thereby dramatically reducing your risk exposure.
- Learn from our experience
- With our full-service solution, you can leverage Intershop’s extensive experience across the entire process chain, not just our technical skills
- Flexibility and scalability
- Your e-commerce site is readily scalable in any direction and at any time—in terms of region and features, as well as integration with other IT systems and adding performance to keep pace with sales.
- A powerful e-commerce platform
- Your online business will run on the proven platform that has been setting benchmarks since 1994 and has been adopted by some of the world’s leading mail-order companies.
The worldwide expansion of the internet has considerably contributed to the transformation of trade and store transactions. E-commerce, or electronic commerce, largely means buying and/or selling products through the internet and is commonly associated with online shopping. E-commerce also makes use of regular technological maintenance to ensure the smooth functioning of online store sites, monetary transactions, as well as everything to do with providing and delivering products. E-commerce statistics confirm the explosive pace at which this industry has developed asworldwide B2C e-commerce sales amounted.